Information collection and use
When you submit an enquiry with us, we ask for your name, email address and telephone number. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the page(s) you request. We use personal information to fulfill your requests for certain products and services and to develop the internal know-how of our business. If you sign up to our newsletter, we will use your email address to inform you of products, services and other information we think may be of interest to you. We will not use personal information for any other purpose without your consent.
Information sharing and disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. However, we may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
· we have your consent to share the information;
· we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
· we need to send the information to companies or contractors who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you (these companies or contractors do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
· we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
· we find that your actions on our website violate our Terms and Conditions, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Other reasons why we may need to disclose personally identifiable information are contained in the National Privacy Principles.
Request for further information
You are able to request at any time that we provide you with the information we have about you, the specific purposes for which we have collected the information, how we use that information and how we disclose that information. You can contact us by either calling or emailing us, on the details provided on other parts of this website.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this policy. However T.J.S Investments Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising from a breach of this policy. T.J.S Investments Pty Ltd maintains a policy of progressive development of products and reserves the right to alter without notice, the specifications shown within this document.